At Manurath, we offer the chance to do the kind of work that adds up to something meaningful. We provide the opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills. Come and join our team which constitute of smart, ambitious and creative people.
Opportunities with us:
- Fashion House Coordinator- Should have good knowledge of E-commerce fashion business and able to handle team.
- Devise efficient fashion design plans and foster new fashion concepts
- Attend runway or fashion shows to acquire new fashion ideas
- Properly coordinate advertising as well marketing activities
- Visit major manufacturers and merchandise markets to get new information on the latest fashion trends
- Evaluate the potential success of a certain clothing line
- Regularly monitor fashion publications and set meetings with designers to keep -up with the changing trend
- Coordinate with salespeople, designers and manufacturers
- Create effective marketing plans and advertising strategies
- Select garments and accessories that will be used for promotional marketing
- Share fashion insights and analysis with buyers to help them choose the appropriate inventory purchases
- Organize photo shoots, magazine events, and fashion shows
- E-commerce/ Social Media Handler- Person with good communication skills and excellent knowledge of social media.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions
- Develop and expand community and/or influence outreach efforts
- Oversee design (i.e.: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.)
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI)
- Fashion Photographer
- Must have sound knowledge of technical elements of photography, including lighting, sharpness and composition, and an awareness of fashion and photographic trends.
- Must be able to translate their artistic visions into photographs
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to lead teams of stylists, make-up artists and other fashion professionals
- Fashion Models
- Fashion Designer - Should be creative with Fabrics and be able to design outfits
- Must be creative
- Have an eye for color, texture and pattern
- The ability to visualize things in three dimensions
- Have technical skills in areas such as pattern cutting, grading and garment construction
- Should be able to enjoy following trends in fashion and clothing
- Online Merchandiser -
1. Planning, Budgeting, and Competitive Intelligence
2. Business Strategy formulation and Growth Path
3. SOPs/ Process Design and Knowledge Management
4. Preparing Decks and Corporate Communications
5. Pricing & Product innovation
- The role focuses on increasing the company's market share, profitability and brand equity by way of specifically enhancing the Quantity and quality of the sales force.
- They should be able to strategize the developmental support required for building all sales channels, through effective creation, execution, and communication.
- The position is extremely important since the individual is responsible to steer gear the sales department key actionable through generated insights.
If interested, mail us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org